- Burning rate: 250 Kg/hr.
- It should be able to Operate not Less than 10 hours/day
- This incinerator must be able to destruct all combustible wastes produced by hospitals, private clinics, laboratories, institutes, etc…
- Design Specification: Types A, B, C, D, and E of medical waste
- “PYROLYTIC” combustion, by controlling the gasification of waste.
- The incinerator must avoid the release of black smoke and fine dust, (Smokeless) during the loadings.
- It should be able to reduce the volume of wastes by 98%.
- It should be able to hold emission in the second burn with gas residence of not less than 2 seconds.
- The lower calorific power (L.C.P) of this waste will be 3,500 kcal/kg
- The Temperatures of combustion:Minimum will be 850oC and max 1400oC
- Post combustion: >1100o
- The Internal diameter of the Chimney: Ø 400mm² and its height: 8 Meter
- The Volume of the combustion chamber: Not Less Than 2.3 M³
- Burner operation should be Automatic On/Off
- Fuel : diesel, LPG, Natural Gas, Bio fuel
- The supplier must provide necessary information for the best of the installation
This burner using “PYROLYTIC” burning must have:
- A combustion chamber of waste:
* Entirely restricted door for the hand-operated loading of waste.The packaging requirement to be Handbook, Set Lots,
* A reduction of light that the usage is restricted to the ignition of waste.
* Make-up of this refractory;
* Burner of illumination of waste, with gasoline, conventional mono-bloc dispersing routing diving flame, lighting and safety of electronic ignition, permanent air flow, electromagnetic sluice entrance of standard and also isolating shutoff.
* A reduction of burning of gases,
- Refractory concrete :
- . Thickness : ≥100 mm
- . Nature: 42% of Al203
- Insulate in fibrous panels :
- . Thickness: ≥75 mm
- Nature: Calcium silicate.
* A device of shot of air enabling a entire recombustion of gases,
* A gadget of air inlet of air conditioning of waste gases,
- Load Method: Top Loading
- A chamber of post combustion of gases
* A sheath of emptying of the gases blistered.
* A burner of combustion of gases,
* A device of shot of air enabling an entire recombustion of gases,
* A gadget of air inlet of cooling of waste gases,
* A sheath of evacuation of the gases scorched.
* Carcass in solid sheet steel with support of link.
- Refractory concrete :
- Thickness : ≥180 mm
- Nature: 65% of Al203
- Insulate in fibrous panel :
* Composition of the refractory;