Medical waste incineration system of 300 kg/hr burn rate with dual fuel (Gasoline and diesel) type, daily 8-16 hrs operation and a stack height of 15 meter.Primary combustion
• Post combustion: 1100oC.
The residence time in the secondary chamber shall not be less than two seconds;
Nature: 65% of Al203
15. Fuel : diesel
* Carcass in strong sheet steel with assistance of link.
23. Capacity to treat Plastic: Not less than 40% by weight
8. It should be able to hold emission in the next burn with gasoline residence of not less than two seconds.
The gas temperature as measured against the inside wall in the secondary chamber, not in the flame zone, will not be less than as indicated in Lots 1-7;
Control box watertight to dust, including:
* A switch circuit breaker for each engine (ventilators and burners).
* Burner with fuel, mono-bloc casting guiding type with flat flame, lighting and safety of electronic ignition, permanent ventilation, electromagnetic sluice gate of regulation and isolating valve.
This incinerator with”PYROLYTIC” combustion must have:
* A device of injection of air allowing a Whole recombustion of gases,
22. Process Filtering system: Scruber to be mentionned as discretionary
* Plate of combustion in Carborundum, avoiding the fixing of glass and slags.
18. A chamber of post combustion of gases
• The Temperatures of combustion: Minimum will be 850oC and maximum 1400oC
21. Controls and regulations:
* Composition of the refractory;
* Frontage of loading with door seals gone up on hinges, wheel of screw plug, flexible joint, and stuffing insulating out of refractory.
6. The incinerator must prevent the discharge of black smoke and dust that is fine, (Smokeless) during the loadings.
5. “PYROLYTIC” combustion, by controlling the gasification of waste.
22. The provider must give batches of spare parts of first urgency and consumable of the incinerator.
• Nature: Calcium silicate.
The minimum exit velocity of the emissions will not be less than 10 metres/second;1. Capacity of destruction in weight: 60 Kg/h.
3. This incinerator has to have the ability to destruct all combustible wastes produced by hospitals, private clinics, laboratories, institutes, etc…
* A sheath of evacuation of the gases burnt.
12. The Amount of the combustion chamber: 1.200 L
16. The provider must provide necessary information for the best of the installation
23. The installed incinerator must bear a 1 year guarantee.
Both the primary and the secondary temperatures shall be maintained until all the waste has been completely combusted;
7. It should be able to reduce the quantity of wastes by 98%.
* A regulator with electronic viewing for the temperature of combustion.
23. Emission Standards Compliance: BS 3316 or équivalent standard
The chimney will have a minimum height of 4 meters above ground level;
9. The incineration should be completely free from visible smoke in addition to offensive odours.
* A timer with adjustable temporization for the regulation of each burner.
10. The lower calorific power (L.C.P) of this waste will be 3,500 kcal/kg
24. CE Manufacturing Compliance: BS EN 746-2-1997
. Nature: 42 percent of Al203
* Electric box.
21. The de- ashing has to be completed in the bottom of the combustion chamber or the deashing should be Automatic or manual batch p ashing.
. Thickness: ≥75 mm
* A regulator with electronic viewing for the temperature of postcombustion.
* Burner of light of waste, with gas, regular mono-bloc casting directing stirring flame, lighting and safety of electronic ignition, permanent ventilation, electromagnetic sluice gate of regulation and isolating valve.
17. A combustion chamber of waste:
From the mill; it will consist of curative and preventative maintenance, and the use of machine, etc