1) A 120V, 60Hz mono-phase electric source with line link plug NEMA 5-15 type.
Residence time in secondary room:2sec
Heavy duty refracting lining to withstand:1500 oC
5) Fully isolated quartz/ceramic tube, to give safety for the user (no open flame).
Density Insulation:20mm High
Secondary Burning Ability:Compulsory
6) Working temperature around 820°C.
Maximum Operating Temperature:1450 oC(Afterburner chamber)
medical waste diesel incinerator Burning Rate:47.5–50kg/hour
Fuel Consumption in L/hr:7.5 to 9
Average burn out time:maximum:3 hrs
Device for preventing infectious spatter and/or cross-contamination by firmly sterilizing needles, rings, etc. by infrared heating.
4) Fast complete sterilization in around 5-7 s.
7) Mounted on a stable foundation, as per example below.