9. Metal fuel tank from black steel (capacity not less than 2500 litres) and will be installed in the incinerator Room. The tank shall be supplied with all necessary fittings such as fill, vent, drain and overflow line, level indication and accessibility for inspection and maintenance. Level switches shall be provided for these services.
– The capability of the liquid waste treatment (blood, urine stained, other body fluids contaminated, regardless of what quantity packaging?
5. There will be a different burner each for the primary & secondary room. The heat input capacity of each burner will be sufficient to increase the temp.in the primary & secondary chambers as 800+/- 50dc and 1050+/-50dc respectively within maximum of 60 minutes prior to waste charging. The burners will have automatic shifting off/on control to prevent the fluctuations of temperatures beyond the essential temp.range.
– Is there microbiological testing particularly: the processing efficiency bascillus
10. A ready built fabricated space shall be provided for home the incinerator. The space will be designed in such a way that free space is available on all sides and heat radiation maintained at minimum and giving the operators a simple workable environment and venting. The materials will be adequate structural thickness of mild steel angles neatly coated with metal primer and epoxy paint to withstand sea corrosion
1. The double room incinerator shall preferably be designed. Air supply from the primary and secondary chamber shall be controlled between 30%-80% and 170%-120% of stoichiometric amount respectively. Flow meter/suitable flow measurement device shall be provided on the primary and secondary air ducting. The combustion air shall be provided through a separate forced draft fan accounting for the air provided through burners. Provision shall be made in the principal chamber to measure the water column pressure.
6. Incinerator shall have graphic or computer recording apparatus which shall automatically and continuously monitor and record dates, time of day, batch sequential number,Co,Co2,O2 in gaseous emission will also be measured daily.
4. The incinerator shell shall be made of SS/MS plate of adequate thickness (minimum 5mm) and painted externally with heat resistant aluminium paint suitable to withstand temp.of 250 dc with appropriate surface preparation. Refractory lining of the hot duct shall be accomplished with refractory castable (minimum 45mm thick)& insulation castable(minimum 80mm thick). Ceramic wool shall be used at hot duct flanges & expansion joints.
– The efficacy of process chemicals (after neutralization and cleansing: fluids and solids )
(a) Low level alarm
(b) High level alarm
(c) Low level start of transfer pump
(d) High level stop of transfer pump
10.A ready built fabricated room shall be supplied for housing the incinerator. The room will be designed in such a way that free space is available on all sides and heat radiation kept at minimum and giving the operators an easy workable environment and ventilation. The materials will be sufficient structural thickness of mild steel angles neatly coated with metal primer and epoxy paint to withstand sea corrosion
– effectiveness for the treatment of placenta? and expired or spoiled drugs, cytotoxic and cytostatic drugs prescribed: narcotics eg
– Does it allow to treat drug or waste containing glass (whatever color: transparent or colored white) without causing explosions?
– The ability of the liquid waste treatment (blood, urine stained, other body fluids contaminated, regardless what volume packaging?
– The efficiency of process chemicals (after neutralization and detoxification: solids and liquids)
– Is there microbiological testing especially: the processing efficiency bascillus