Composition of the eyebrow:
– Operating temperature: 1000 ° C maximum
– Nature: Calcium Silicate
– Thickness: 80 mm
– Operating temperature: 1650 ° C maximum
– Character: Refractory bricks with 42 alumina
– Thickness: 110mm
– The combustion chamber has a burner to line to ensure correct temperature to the whole destruction of
– Automatic monobloc burner and flame plunge equipped with an electronic ignition system and permanent ventilation.
– A primary air and secondary air fan provides the essential oxygen delivery
– there’s a motor operated valve that controls the flow in line with the combustion.
– The strain of the fan is 500 mm CE to pierce the bulk of waste during combustion.
The Medical Waste Disposal Incinerator units shall be of Dual or Multiple Chamber kind that thermally degrades
combustible medical wastes of varying heat content with a two-stage or many stages combustion processes. That is
first stage of thermal waste degradation in the primary chamber and next stage of smoke burning (flue gas treatment)
in the secondary chamber. The waste burning process per cycle shall be fully automatic from start to finish. The waste
incinerator unit will consist of a primary chamber, secondary room, pile, combustion air blower, burners and
controls as the main elements.