Incinerate: medical waste and general waste
Capacity to burn waste: 400 — 500 kg/hr
Fuel Consumption: 10 litres/hr maximum
Incineration temperature: 950 – 1300 °c
Casing: thick (min 5 mm) Stainless steel casing and completely
insulated to withstand sea humidity
Voltage: 220/240 V or 380/415V
Frequency: 50 Hz
Ash 1 leftovers removal: Automatic
Fuel gas filtration system: Yes
Warranty: 12 months
Staff training: Operator & Maintenance staff
Operation and service manuals: 3 sets every
- With Chassis to be Mounted in truck/lorry
- May have a primary and secondary combustion chamber
- Must have a dilution chamber
- Capacity: 100 Kgs per hour
- Power Source: Diesel or Natural Gas or Liquified Natural Gas
- General wastes produced on a daily basis include paper, plastic, organic materials, boxes, plastic
containers, leaves, etc;
1. The double chamber incinerator shall preferably be designed. Air distribution in the primary and secondary chamber shall be
regulated between 30%-80% and 170%-120% of stoichiometric amount respectively. The combustion air shall be provided through a
separate forced draft fan accounting for the air provided through burners. Provision shall be made in the primary
chamber to gauge the water column pressure.
chamber and 1200 dc in the secondary chamber. The refractory& insulation bricks shall have minimum 115mm thickness every
- Capacity : up to 4000kg burn not less than 500 kg /hr
- The refractory lining of the chamber shall be strong enough to sustain minimum temperature of 1000dc in the primary
& conform to IS:8-1983 & IS:2042-1972 respectively.
heat resistant aluminium paint suitable to withstand temp.of 250 dc with appropriate surface preparation. Refractory lining
- The incinerator shell shall be made of SS/MS plate of adequate thickness (minimum 5mm) and painted externally with
of the hot duct shall be done with refractory castable (minimum 45mm thick)& insulation castable(minimum 80mm thick).
Ceramic wool shall be used at sexy duct flanges & expansion joints.
5. There shall be a separate burner each for the primary & secondary chamber. The heat input capacity of each burner
shall be sufficient to increase the temp.in the primary & secondary chambers as 800+/- 50dc and 1050+/-50dc respectively
within maximum of 60 minutes before waste charging. The burners shall have automatic switching off/on control to
avoid the changes of temperatures beyond the essential temp.range.
6. Incinerator shall have computer or graphic recording device that will automatically and continuously monitor and
record dates, time of day, batch sequential number,Co,Co2,O2 in gaseous emission shall also be measured daily.
6mm plate steel sheel structure
11cm 1400 o C Refractory L iner
Temperature controlled Burners
Secondary combustion Burners
Interlock Switch on Load Doors
Independent Ash Door
One Second secondary Residence @ 1000 o C
400 ° C Silicone Based Paint Finish.
Alloy Temperature Sensor
Factory wired and tested
Capacity-20 kg / hr
Main Chamber-1607 L
Hearth Area-1:36 sq. m
Secondary Chamber-694 L
Primary Burner (petroleum )-420,000 btu
Secondary Burner (petroleum )-900,000 btu
secondary Combustion-1/6 hp
Exhaust Stack-46cm x 6m
Weight System-5.700 kg
Load Port Height- 60x 60 cm
Ash Port Height -36 x 36 cm
with minimum of 3mm thick natural tough rubber Appropriate for the duty conditions and shall also conform to IS:4682 part
- Structural design of the chimney/stack shall be as per IS:6533-1989.The chimney/stack shall be lined from inside
I-1968 to avoid corrosion to oxygen and acids in the flue gas.
INCINERATEUR DE DECHETS HOSPITALIER
INCINERATEUR DE DECHETS HOSPITALIER